The Architectural Design and Technical Office of Buban NGU DESCO was created in 1976 by architect Emmanuel Buban NGU. From its inception, it began with work in collaboration with architect colleagues. This collaboration which is a sign of sharing and collaboration has allowed it to grow over the years. Today he is an inspiration and an example for the young entrepreneurs and Young Architects.
Since its creation in 1976, the Buban NGU DESCO goal is to actively participate in the development of Cameroon through well conducted studies and professional monitoring of works
- We do the following:
- Design and calculation of concrete structures, wood and metal.
- Sizing of fluid and power systems.
- Establishment of execution schedules of works and expenditure schedules.
- Establishment of technical engineering inherent to technical calculations (Execution Plans Books
- Development of urban, rural and forest spaces.
- Technical studies.
- Control of road works in urban and rural areas.
- Survey of details of road projects.
- Implantation of buildings and civil engineering projets
- Technical studies and control.
- Road projects feasibility studies.
- Road maintenance.
- Elaboration of Preliminary Design, Final draft(ODA) and WFD.
- Laboratory tests